Listen to an interview with my brother, John, and hear him play his harmonica. Try and see if you can answer these questions:
1) What instrument did John first learn how to play and when?
2) What two factors played a key role in his choosing to play the harmonica?
3) Name a famous band which John and the Lucky Dog Band opened for? What did he think of the lead singer?
4) When and where can you see him perform “live” in April?
1) The trumpet.
2) So he could play more melodically rather than the harmony parts and it was affordable to buy – only $30.00.
3) KC and the Sunshine Band. He thought KC didn’t have much talent and acted “stuck up” (arrogant).
4) On 26 April at a festival being held in Lake County, Florida, a county west of Orlando. (He didn’t mention it but it’s called “BlueZBerry Festival in Eustis, Florida at the Lake County Fairgrounds.